I have participated in the Homeschool Mother's Journal in the past and really enjoyed how it nicely summarized the week for me. Since we just kicked off our school year I am hoping to make this a weekly addition to my blogging.
Week of August 19-23
- In my life this week...
- I was repeatedly reminded how very thankful I am for the gift of my children.
- In our homeschool this week…
- We started school! 1 week down! I cannot believe I have a 1st grader and 2.5 year old!
- Places we went and people we saw...
- My favorite thing this week was…
- Watching my little girl work hard! We just started with review but she stayed on task most of the time and worked really hard!
- Things I’m working on…
- Editing an engagement session and 1 year old session. Working on getting everything in line for our first few days of Classical Conversations. (I am the Foundations/Essentials director for our community!)
- I’m grateful for…
- Jesus! I am so very thankful for the grace that is found in Jesus.
- Camelbak water bottle replacement caps... silly, yes! I bought a new water bottle a few weeks ago, my daughter left it on the floor, my dog chewed the loop part which is pretty vital to the "why" of me getting the new water bottle. I was able to replace just the part so I can use my spiffy new water bottle again!
- I'm reading...
- I'm looking forward to...
- Worshipping with my church family tomorrow.
- First day of Essentials Tuesday
Linking up with:


No comments:
Post a Comment