Week 1 of school is officially in the books!
Free lectures from Institute for Excellence in Writing
I enjoyed Nurturing Competent Communicators!
(create an account to get to the free downloads)
The Sweet Harvest: Mothering in the Gentle Cycle blog post at The Better Mom from the blogger at Little House Joy! AMAZING, CONVICTING, ENCOURAGING!
Memoria Press Art Cards. I have been checking these for a few weeks and the are officially on their way to my house!
Love this 10 things I Would Change Post at Weird Unsocialized Homeschoolers.
Love this 10 things I Would Change Post at Weird Unsocialized Homeschoolers.
Our first weeks of Essentials for Classical Conversations is underway!
This week I was able to watch a family officially become whole! This is the second
time I have had the honor and privileged of sitting in a court room with a
family and through blurry eyes recording memories as they are being made!
So very thankful for adoption!
More on that in a future post! :)
Have a great labor day weekend!


No comments:
Post a Comment