Here are a few things I loved this week from the World Wide Web!
From The Better Mom, The Bravery of Motherhood.
Loved this,
"...Christian mothers must love God more than their children. They must believe that He can be trusted with the little ones He made. They must have the courage to trust God through long nights of infant sickness, days of potty training and terrible twos, moments of childhood heartache, seasons of teenage rebellion, and the inevitable day when their little ones leave the nest. Christian mothers must have the courage to face these days knowing that whether the outcome is desired or not, God’s gracious and loving character remains the same."
This Light of the World Map, from the IMB Website.
I was convicted and challenged once again about my need to pray for, give to and go for the cause of Christ!
I struggle with impatience!!!! This post from the GirlTalk Blog Archives blessed me!
Loved this Infographic

No comments:
Post a Comment