One blog I follow is Home with Purpose she often does a purposeful links day and I LOVE that! I love seeing what others find useful from the internet! I have posted a few Friday Favorites and am hopefully going to be posting more of those soon.
A friend of mine posted started a Facebook page for her non-slip headbands. I bought one a few months back and just ordered three more! Check out Hottheads on Facebook.
Here is an image from March with my Hotthead headband!
(Forgive the gooberness, just look at the headband! I was headed out the door to a session)
Sovereign Grace Music has a new album out, Grace Has Come: Songs from the Books of Romans. It is theologically rich in true sovereign grace fashion and the style of music is right up my ally! I listened to it on spotify. (If you are new to spotify watch the commercials they can be a bit crass!)
(my little man loves to jam out to Come Praise and Glorify by Sovereign Grace on The Gathering Album)
This post from Grace Filled Living on Why I don't want good children was excellent!
Love this, "Good limits God. Good lacks grace."
I am always a sucker for Read-Aloud books lists. Did you see my last post about how I am not a good read alouder! :) Check out this one from Simple Mom!
When you work at home and communicate often by e-mail it is easy to get sucked into checking your email all day long! I loved this post by Tim Challies, 8 E-Mail Mistakes You Make from a few weeks ago!
I loved the encouragement from Mom's Mustard Seeds post Making Disciples Begins at Home.
I am learning what it means to come to the end of myself and trust Jesus more fully so I can love my these two rightly!
Happy Friday Folks!



1 comment:
I need to check out the new Sovereign Grace album! It sounds fantastic! I loved the Tim Challies article too. I fall into the trap of checking my email over and over throughout the day. Great links! :-)
Post a Comment