Tuesday, February 02, 2010

S-A-L-E

Run don't walk (well you get the point) over to Sovereign Grace's website for their fabulous February Sale!!

They have CD's for $6.00 or the Audio Download for $5.00

Most books for $7

If you need any recommendations on what to buy

Books:
Living the Cross Centered Life (I have read the shorter version the Cross Centered Life, this one combines that book with another) is one of the best books I have read, and it is a quick read!
Humility (really it is humbling and encouraging!!)
I haven't read but want
Feminine Appeal
Shopping for Time 
Girl Talk
Radical Womanhood

Music: 
all of it is AMAZINGLY Gospel Centered and really you cannot go wrong!!
My favorite is their newest Sons & Daughters
my second favorite is The Valley of Vision
Justin really likes Come Weary Saints & In a Little While
We also enjoy the Awesome God Kid's CD and will be buying the To Be Like Jesus CD 

go check them out!!

No comments: