Valentines day has never been a day I get to jazzed about. This year it has been fun with Kyla around. We made some heart butterflies with candy for her friends at church and at library story time. I also made her a skirt that has hearts on it with a coordinating bow! (because you know it all has to match :) )
yes that is leftover lunch on her face :)
Today was a restful Saturday, hope yours was too!!
Have a Happy Valentines Day!

4 comments:
That is love putting a whole bottle of glue and glitter in front of her. Happy Valentines Day to you guys.
She is so cute! Looking forward to meeting her one day.
I just wanted to stop by and say hello and thank you for stopping by my blog! Your daughter is just gorgeous! Blessings as you begin this journey!
Amy
Looks like you guys had some fun making those! Good idea on the shoebox to contain the glitter.
Post a Comment