Friday, September 27, 2013

HMJ | Weekly Wrap Up | Week 6

I cannot believe a week has went by without any blogging! We have had a good week of school and are plugging right along! 

In my life this week…


I am tired!! I thought my Sunday afternoon nap helped me recover from my "wedding hangover" as we photographers call it but I don't think it was... after two more naps this week I think I am finally getting some energy back! I sure love what I do though!

In our homeschool this week…

We had a great week! Here is a review in pictures:

Monday we took our science to the park


Top two photos history coloring in the Prescripts book while mom reads the timeline cards and history snippets found on C3. 
Water cycle wheel found here.
Skip counting mazes were a new addition this week.
I decided for geography we would either trace Europe or the continents depending on the memory work. This week we traced, colored, labeled and then added in our rivers from week 5. 
The last picture is my daughters drawing of her class at CC. Complete with parents sitting around the table. :)


 A few non CC activities included....
READING BOOKS! Last night instead of me reading to her she read to me.. pretty cool if you ask me.
Remember those art and music plans I have mentioned. I am getting closer to having them figured out. I am looking forward to learning about art with my kiddos and she is too!
A letter to grammy and grandpa, I know they will be so excited too!
Continuing on with our all about spelling. 

Things I’m working on…

Art and Music plans
Editing out my ears
Laundry, that does need to be folded right.... 

I’m cooking…

I have actually made two new dinners this week and a third is one the menu for tonight. 

I’m grateful for…

Fall! Thankful things here in the Ozarks are cooling off so we can get outside a bit more!

A link to share...

Is Your Life a Mess? Are you willing to admit it?

Linking up with:
Homegrown Learners

Half-a-Hundred Acre Wood

4 comments:

Amy M said...

Looks like a fun week! Thanks for the link to the skip counting mazes, I think those will be a hit at my house!

Phyllis at All Things Beautifu said...

What a great week you have had. I especially love the science in the park idea.

Mary said...

Looks like a fun week - I love the science in the park pictures. So sweet.

Pool Party in Gurgaon said...

I don’t know how should I give you thanks! I am totally stunned by your article. You saved my time. Thanks a million for sharing this article.