Here are a few of my favorite things I have come across the past few weeks.
I love Ashley's living small series over at her blog. Check it out, 6 people sharing a two bedroom home... makes me want to get rid of so MUCH STUFF!!
These Prince and Princess stick puppets are perfect for Cycle 2 medieval period stuff.
This post at Desiring God about 7 Wasy for Busy Mom's to Get In The Word was so good and practical!
I am working on art and music plans for the year so I loved this post about fostering art appreciation at Home Grown Learners!
I used this Sweet & Sour Meatball Sauce on these make ahead frozen meatballs and it was yummy!
I need a bag that was a bit taller to carry my binders in for CC and I was able to score a super organizing tote from a 31 consultants flash sale at a discount and I won a free bag! I really love Thirty-One's products!
LOVED this post on the Girltalk Blog about "When Your Day Doesn't Go as Planned"
Have a great weekend!!
I love Ashley's living small series over at her blog. Check it out, 6 people sharing a two bedroom home... makes me want to get rid of so MUCH STUFF!!
These Prince and Princess stick puppets are perfect for Cycle 2 medieval period stuff.
This post at Desiring God about 7 Wasy for Busy Mom's to Get In The Word was so good and practical!
I am working on art and music plans for the year so I loved this post about fostering art appreciation at Home Grown Learners!
I used this Sweet & Sour Meatball Sauce on these make ahead frozen meatballs and it was yummy!
I need a bag that was a bit taller to carry my binders in for CC and I was able to score a super organizing tote from a 31 consultants flash sale at a discount and I won a free bag! I really love Thirty-One's products!
LOVED this post on the Girltalk Blog about "When Your Day Doesn't Go as Planned"
Have a great weekend!!
No comments:
Post a Comment