Monday, September 12, 2011

Homeschooling Journey | Week 3


In my life this week…
we have something going on everyday and everynight! That makes for one worn out momma! 
In our homeschool this week…
we will continue on with our memory work, reading lessons, math and handwriting! 
Places we’re going and people we’re seeing…
to my home, nanny and papa's house!! I am going to my 10 year high school reunion this weekend! Fun times! 
Things I’m working on…
a chore chart, trying to decide how to implement an earning/chore/reward/discipline chart/system in our home! 
I’m grateful for…
peace! God's unending peace when you seek Him!
I’m praying for…
endurance, reconciliation, patience, love, mercy and kindness!
A photo, video, link, or quote to share…
Here is Miss K, citing the first two weeks of the timeline, she is not a reader... yet :) 


linking up with:



2 comments:

Victoria said...

She did amazing!! May I ask what the timeline/curriculum the notebook is? It looks really neat!

Loved the hand motions she was using. Teacher & student are doing great!!!!

Kara said...

Hi Victoria, thanks so much for the comment! We are working hard. The timeline is from Veritas Press and it is part of our Classical Conversations memory work. http://www.classicalconversationsbooks.com/veprhitifl.html you can view the timeline cards at that link. She loves it! Every week her tutor at CC introduces 8 new cards with actions. There are many actions on youtube too :) Thanks for stopping by!