Monday, September 05, 2011

Fast and furious is my pace!


In my life this week…
I am trying to stay on top. On top of the dishes, on top of the laundry, on top of the e-mails and digging up from the bottom of my to-do list!
In our homeschool this week…
Tomorrow is week two of CC and trucking right along! Last week we reviewed CC memory work, learned how to make the letters, L, F, E, H, and I. Learning 6 sight words and working on lessons in the MUS book and 100 Easy Lessons. For fine motor skills we have been cutting on the lines. 
My favorite thing last week was…
Seeing Miss K get so excited about learning! She wants to listen to her memory work and do school. She has told me multiple times she loves school! :) makes this momma's heart smile! 
What’s working/not working for us…
Handwriting is a battle, I should of known. I strongly dislike it too! 
Questions/thoughts I have…
Are far to many to list here! 
Things I’m working on…
A wedding guestbook for a client, flower hair bows for Kyla, a website for my in-laws. 
I’m reading…
The Gift by Bryan M. Liftin I downloaded the first one free from Kindle awhile back and am borrowing this one from a friend. Also Growing Your Faith by Jerry Bridges
I’m grateful for…
God's peace that passes all understanding! 
I’m praying for…
Endurance, peace, joy, reconciliation and faith! 
I am linking up with: 

No comments: