Friday, March 26, 2010

Toddler/Preschool Schedule

In my post on the Easter lapbook I mentioned the need of some structure. I finally finished our chart and I am really happy with it! Let's hope Kyla is too! A few things I like about this is Kyla will know what to expect once she learns what each of the pictures means and I will have some sort of routine to follow. I love the idea that it is flexible and not the law! The box next to the pictures I can either use a photo of Kyla and move it when we are onto the next subject or write in what we are doing that day! I did another video just because it was easier and quicker for me!!! 


I would love to hear what works for you!

2 comments:

Michelle "Picklewart" said...

I have to say, with Garrett constantly changing our 'schedule', I don't even try to chart it... but she knows that in general, we do our pre-school time mid-morning after Garrett eats when he either sleeps or is more content. And she knows that naptime/restime is an hr or so after lunch. I even set a timer so she knows when it is... a little less protest that way. Other than that, we fit in our activities as we can with a baby's schedule!
(It was so much easier when it was just Grace!)

Jenna McCann said...

Did you print the pictures and then laminate them? Or just find them already done at a store? Looks great!! Thanks!