Sunday, March 21, 2010

Welcome Spring!

I say welcome Spring slightly tongue in cheek. Considering God decided to dump about 6 inches of snow in our part of the country it wasn't the first day of Spring I would of chosen but it is beautiful nonetheless. 


Things have been a little slow on the blog because life has been busy in real life. We celebrated Justin's birthday with dinner out and some friends. That weekend they stayed with us a few days and we went fishing at Roaring River. It was cold and rainy but we all had fun and I caught my first trout! We tagged Kyla so she could reel one in.. maybe next time :)







Then mom came for a visit. It is always fun to have nanny in town! Then we went to a youth conference and had to come back early because of the weather. So here we are, snowed out of church and really taking a day of rest! 

Here are a few springy pictures of my big girl! Have a great week!



1 comment:

Tonya said...

love the photo of the birds. I am very glad you got the snow instead of us!