I love this man!
I do! I love him!
I adore him, I am thankful for him, but yet I fail to always show that!
A friend and I are taking the 30-Day Challenge, the Husband Encouragement Challenge
Will you seek to honor the head of your household, not for 30 days but for long as you both shall live?
I do!
Pray for me, if you decide to join in, let me know so I can pray for you!

3 comments:
I was looking at the pdf yesterday and am also joining you in this challenge! The first day was already hard... it's shameful to admit but true. I didn't realize how often I am critical - both outwardly and inwardly in my thoughts! I'll be praying for all of us to grow as Godly wives through this process!
That is awesome you are joining in! I will be praying for you as we learn to bridle our tongues and make them obedient to Christ. The good news is you are not alone and we will always seek to degrade our husbands, it is our nature as a result of the fall. But with Christ we can do all things and because as believers we have his perfect righteousness we can honor him with our tongues/thoughts/actions!!
Praying for you!
Hi, Really great effort. Everyone must read this article. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment