It is March, that means the month before April, which is when taxes are do, and who hadn't even started her book keeping (business wise) until today.... ME! So yes I have been at the computer all day working on that, and will probably spend one more day doing that!!
I really dread this time, we always always owe, once I know the amount though all my stress melts away!
You know those tasks you put off and they keep getting larger and larger, this is one!! When I get this done I will have a monkey off my back... scratch that, KING KONG!
The Lord has really been teaching me a lot lately through the word and other things I have been reading, I am excited to share... just need to find the time!
Since the move photography has been on the shelf, I think it is about to come off again!
Here is a funny conversation I had lastnight with my toddler in the car on the way home at around 11:00 pm... her = "Momma I want to watch, TV"
me = "No baby we can't do that, it is too late it will be time to put your pjs on and go night night."
her(with a pout on her face you could hear) = "momma you make me sad!"
I finally finished a few books, yahoo! I started Reason for God by Tim Keller and am excited to read it!
I really LOVE having a bird feeder. I have been amazed at the different types of birds I have seen, this morning I heard a distinct song and had only heard it the day before, I looked and it was a beautiful Meadowlark in the field behind us! So pretty with the bright yellow breast!
What's fun is even Justin is getting into it!!
That's all for Monday Musings, and because this post would be better with an image!

2 comments:
I can totally see little Kyla's face with the full-on-can't-say-no-to-me pout... I don't know how you say No.
That's gotta be rough. :-)
Thanks for the musings!
love the photo .. she is just adorable!
Post a Comment