Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Spring has Sprung

It could be the fact I had the windows open today, or that I wore flip flops, or the yellow jonquils but spring is in the air... and on the blog! In honor of spring I had to get a new header photo and change up the colors a tad. I painted Kyla's toes with Piggy Paint (check it out, it is an all natural nail polish!!) and she wore her new flip flops and I thought a new header was in order! 

Happy Spring! 




2 comments:

Sara S. said...

Love the pictures and love your new header! Your blog is so beautiful. I need to help with mine. How do you make such wonderful headers?? Well for starters i don't have as cool of pictures to use as yours but even if I did, I don't even know how to do more than just import the picture...how do you make sure great lettering and can move the title, etc...basically I need some blog training!!

Grace~The Mommy On the Bus said...

Love your new look here!