
Its a little ratty looking but not bad for my first try. I need to get buttons for the four corners I have 3 so I need one more. I am going to hang this on the wall with her 9 month pictures which should be in this week. I have really been enjoying being crafty. I am going to make a headband soon, that should be interesting.
In other news, I played sports for most of my life and never had a busted lip... I have had a baby for 9 months and today she got me good. I thought it was ironic.
Well it is late and I should most definatly go get some sleep. Especially since I didn't lastnight!
Have a great day in worship with fellow believers!
1 comment:
This is how I got started. And it just never ends there. Never be afraid to try anything. Someday you will be making wedding dresses and continue the tradition. Love you. kylas nana
Post a Comment