I am so thankful that God cares for our children even more than we do and that He is ALWAYS on His throne!
Tonight Kyla and I were at Hancocks fabrics. Having a good time as we usually do when we are out and about. She was in the cart seat in her cover thingy my mom made just checking things out. I was looking at something on the wall and I heard her fussing.. I turned to see what she was doing and all I saw (in slow motion, mind you) was her falling out of the cart onto the floor. She landed on her back and just look stunned. She was silent for a second and then she started crying. I, of course, scooped her up quickly and calmed her down in about a minute. She was fine. I kept her inside to check her eyes and make sure they were dilating and such and also to feel for her bump. It was coming out like it should. I took her out to the car and we sat in the back seat for a few. The minute I hit the door my tears started rolling. I am so thankful she is okay but feel awful that it happened. So what do you so when you don't know what to do? Call mom. So I called my mom and she just affirmed all the things I knew to check for and also told me I fell out of a cart once. Like mother like daughter I suppose.Kyla appears to be fine. She has played, smiled, and acted like herself. I kept her up for about 3 hours after the fact just to make sure.
But today I get the bad mommy award!
1 comment:
here's another tip: don't let older brothers babysit in hotel rooms with the baby on the bed surrounded by pillows. she falls off.
i'm glad sweet kyla's ok! kids are so resilient!
Post a Comment