Monday, February 25, 2008

Doing it all...

I have so many things that I want to "do"

note: these are in no particular order

I want to continue to better my photography skills
I want to continue to craft (sewing and etc)
I want to LEARN how to play my guitar (all it does now is collect dust)
I want to LEARN and live greener
I want to teach my daughter to walk in the way of the Lord
I want to cook food daily
I want to be a good friend
I want to keep my house clean
I want to honor my husband
I want to grow deeper in communion with God
I want to have a garden
I want to cloth diaper
I want to read more books
I want to write more
I want to work harder in all things
I want to be more thrifty
I want to scrapbook, getting caught up would be GREAT

What is amazing is that in all of these things I am content! I am so thankful God has given me these desires, hobbies, passions to use for His glory. Now I just have to seek his glory in these things.

At the same time I think I need to narrow down my list of things I want to do so that I am not torn when I do have some free time! What do you enjoy doing? How do you decide what to do?

No comments: