
With Kyla being sick I have wanted to find a way to disenfect her toys but not have to use chemicals to do it (since she puts them in her mouth). I found a recipe using water and vinegar. So that got me thinking about attempting to live a little more greener. I am not sure of what we can do but I am certain there are things that can be done. I am often amazed at the trash we generate and there are only three of us!! I was considering moving away from using papertowels and napkins and only using cloth unless maybe when we have company. I think switching to HE lightbulbs is a good idea but we have OODLES of lightbulbs so maybe when they all burn out.
I think as I use up my commercial cleaning supplies I am going to make some of my own. They are a fraction of the cost. I need to shop at Aldies to save money anyways. Maybe I will not use so many plastic bags.
Any thoughts, are you doing anything in particular? Read any good books or know of any good links?
1 comment:
Hi This is Julie McHardy. Julie Noyes told me about your blog and I thought I'd say Hi.
I also wanted to tell you about Shaklee’s Get Clean Basic H2 Organic Super Cleaning Concentrate. I use a cap full in a spray bottle with water. I clean every thing with it from Micah’s food tray, toys, countertops, bathroom etc. Apparently Oprah likes it too. My parents have started a business with Shaklee and got me hooked on their stuff. They also have a diet called Cinch which I used after Micah and was almost down to my pre-pregnancy weight before we got preg. with this little guy (due in April)
Your Baby girl is absolutely adorable.
Have a great day.
Post a Comment