So today we decided to venture outside of the house. I went to the church for awhile and then we went to wal-mart.
I needed to pick up a few things. One of those things being toddler silverware. Miss Independant thinks she needs to feed herself EVERYTHING so why not give it a shot. This is the result...

While we were at walmart Kyla lost her ever so cute stocking hat! Thankfully after retracing our steps we found it in the arts and crafts. That was the last place I remember her fiddling with the velcro. I was thankful to find it because stocking caps are no longer "in season"
I also got a container to organize my ribbon. I am stoked to make be a little more organized so that I can better make my girl and other lil girls some homemade bows!
So here is a picture to summarize our day...
No comments:
Post a Comment