Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Poked!!


My lil girl is tuckered out! She got 5 shots today and had to drink something! She is such a trooper and did really well!! I asked Justin to come with me so I didn't have to do this by myself. I am so glad he was there. After a great appointment[She is perfectly healthy. Weighs 11 lbs 14 oz (75%) and 24 in long (90%)] we had the dreaded shots. The nurse laid her on the table and held her legs down. She didn't like that but was doing okay looking at me then the stick! She made one loud yelp and then got red in the face (like she was trying to cry but no sound came out) by the time she took a breath and a lil sound came out the nurse was done and I scooped her up! She did so good. I hated it but we survived!!!

1 comment:

Julo said...

We used to call Brennan "Brennan What shots?" They never fazed him. It's still hard to watch. Sweet Baby Girl gets her shots this month, too. I hate to tell ya, but it gets worse as they get older. did you know that you can free shots at the Seminary clinic? we ended up doing that after the first big bill came from the dr. office.

She's such a doll!