Well I have been so wrapped up in this whole photography thing I haven't written much else!
Justin has started classes. He has Biblical Counseling and a New Testament Class! He is going to enjoy both classes. It is hard to believe that school is starting again. I finally miss school. Not so much the work as the stimulating lectures. I realie that I do not challenge myself as my classes did. That is probably something I need to work on!
Justin bought Kyla a Bible. He bought her the Jesus Storybook Bible
It is really great! Every story points to Jesus. Reading it to her is going to teach us so much about the WHOLE story! I love the illustrations aswell! She likes it for oh about 5 minutes!
The photography things is going really well. I enjoy it so much! I am learning all about my camera and shooting primarily in Manual. This weekend I have a maternity shoot, family shoot, and engagements pictures. I am still building up my portfolio so I am not charging yet. I am contemplating on the name still and trying to figure out the best options for going online! Thanks for your support and encouragement friends!
I pray all is going well in your worlds! please let me know how I can be praying for you!
~ Kara
No comments:
Post a Comment