Thursday, January 02, 2014

Fall Catch Up | End of 2013

It really is hard to believe I haven't blogged since October. 
I really enjoyed keeping up with school weekly but honestly something had to give and I decided my time blogging was what had to go. 

Because I am blogging to remember life here is a quick recap. 

Week of October 21st, ended with a whirlwind road trip. It included 5 photo sessions in 3 states! We did manage a bit of school in that time. 

Week of October 28th, was the week of Halloween. I ended up with a stomach bug! I haven't been that sick in awhile. So thankful we went trunk or treating a few days before and daddy took the kiddos trick or treating with friends. The week ended with a trip home to celebrate my mom's 60th birthday and second shoot a wedding with a friend and a session after church on Sunday.


Week of November 4th, was mildly slower with one session and an out of town wedding. Hubby and I made it a weekend get a way even if I did have to work a little bit. 

Week of November 11th, included one photo session and my little guy turning 3! We celebrated dinosaur style. 

Week of November 18th, included two photo sessions and a lot of editing!! :) 

Week of November 25th, our 12th week of CC (last before Christmas break),a trip to IL for Thanksgiving with my in-laws and a visit from one of my best friends. 

Week of December 2nd, ended up being relatively slow thanks to about 6ish inches of snow!

Week of December 9th, was a slow week for us thankfully that was concluded with a trip to see The Nutcracker! It was a lot of fun!

Week of December 16th, this was a very busy but fun week! My mother in law spent the week with us so she could go Christmas shopping. We shopped till we dropped on Monday (I mean we came home at 1:30 am on Tuesday!!) and many other days. My husband also had two work Christmas parties. I am so thankful my husband works for a company that is Christian owned by a Godly family. It is always awesome to see how God blesses that business.  

Week of December 23rd, CHRISTMAS WEEK! :) It was busy but lots of fun. The whole week was spent with family and it was awesome. We spent time in OK and IL celebrating Christmas 5 different times. We also took the kids bowling and visited the fire department and police department (which I didn't have my camera for!!). 


Week of December 30th, NEW YEARS! I love the end of a year and the start of a new year. This year to celebrate we went to a friends house and played games until the early morning hours. My husband had New Years Day off so we were able to get some stuff around the house accomplished. 

Whew! Those 11 weeks flew by! I love that learning takes place in the informal moments and all throughout life. I am looking forward to "hitting the books" next week and getting back into a groove! I am also looking forward to catching up on many of the blogs I was reading, yes, even that had to go! 

Happy New Year!
 




4 comments:

Victoria @ Creative Home Keepe said...

It's official, Judah and Silas are BFFs! Silas loves his dinosaurs too! And again sorry for that whole stomach bug fiasco :)

Launch Business in Delhi said...

Very informative, keep posting such good articles, it really helps to know about things.

Launch Business in Delhi said...

Awesome work.Just wanted to drop a comment and say I am new to your blog and really like what I am reading.Thanks for the share

Mobile App Developers said...

very informative post for me as I am always looking for new content that can help me and my knowledge grow better.