I have really been trying to keep up with life. Lately that had been building into my kids, creating some routine and consistency, housework, school, dinners and photography. I have been trying to take more snap shots because my kiddos are getting too big too fast!
Our life lately via Instagram
Chicken fajitas for dinner
My sweet babies on a laid back day at home!
Homemade applesauce and coffee! <3 cup="cup" my="my" owl="owl" p="p" tervis="tervis">
3>
A much needed afternoon of peace and rest!
Thankful my big girl still likes to cuddle! Getting some bedtime cuddles while enjoying the Andy Griffith Show!
My creative girl & her snowman!
Me: "why isn't there any black lines for the snowballs"
K: "because mommy, snow is white!"
Playing some games for reading! We love IEW games!
This is how I spend my New Years Eve! I LOVED it!








No comments:
Post a Comment