Saturday, January 05, 2013

2013 Goals

Yesterday was a day of getting organized and setting goals. It has been a long time since I have had a vision and direction. I realize that has caused me to lazy and complacent! Thankful that God has laid this conviction on my heart and motivated me to action!

The Bible says, "The heart of man plans his way, but the LORD establishes his steps." Proverbs 16:9

I am planning my way but asking the Lord to establish my steps! I thought I would share my goals here so that it is a constant source of reminder and a place to check them off.


2013 Goals (in no particular order)


Spiritual:
  • Keeping up with Bible Eater Plan
  • Pray Scripture over Justin, Kyla & Judah daily! 
  • Keep up with our missions map & pray reguraly for missionaries on the field
  • Intentionally build and maintain relationships
  • Weekly encourage a sister in the faith via a letter, phone call, e-mail, or coffee date
  • Plan a ladies event every month to encourage the ladies @ The Gathering
Personal/Homeschooling/Mothering:
  • Write up priorities!
  • Keep my priorities in order
  • Stay on top of homeschooling and lesson planning
  • Write a motherhood mission statement
  • Plan & do 2 intentional activities with my kids individually per week
  • Plan & do 1 intentional 'special' activity with each kiddo per month
  • Plan for the week on Sunday afternoon/evenings
  • Get away for a few hours to plan once a month
  • At least 1 date night with Justin a month
  • Stick to our budget, keep up with the budget
  • Blog 2-3 times per week
  • Read at a minimum of 20 books in 2013.
  • Be in photos more often
  • Edit & print personal photos
  • Read rather than watch TV
  • Plan 1 field trip per month
  • Plan, plant & maintain 4 garden beds
  • Make a mobile chicken coop
  • Keep learning about and eating a whole foods diet
  • Keep up with some sort of cleaning schedule
Family:
  • Plan 2 specific, fun, intentional family nights per month
  • Write a family mission statement
KGP Business Goals:
  • Pay quarterly taxes
  • Increase revenue by marketing
  • Update wedding collections
  • Create a mission statement
  • Attend a conference
  • Save for a new camera body
  • Take a salary      

I am excited about keeping up with these goals, updating this list with links and seeing how the Lord establishes my steps in 2013!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Just found this Yearly Goal organizer that I printed. You may have found something similar or more helpful already but I thought I'd pass it on in case you could use it too :)

Laura said...

oh, here's the link...
http://www.motherhoodonadime.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/yearly-goals-blank2.pdf