I am convinced intentional living only comes through planning. Neither being intentional or planning are strengths of mine. I have been convicted time and time again to be self disciplined. I think it begins with know what I am suppose to do every day. I am sure you are reading this and thinking, what do you mean you don't know what to do every day!! What I mean is focusing on what is most important, often I get sucked in with the unimportant and lost in the laundry.
No more!
I am going to use my blog to craft out my mission statement and daily priorities.
I am going to be loosely following these blog posts and eBook from Inspired to action.
Blog Post #1, Blog Post #2, & the eBook.
Blog Post #1, Blog Post #2, & the eBook.
You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might. And these words that I command you today shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise. You shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes. You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates.
(Deuteronomy 6:5-9 ESV)
(Deuteronomy 6:5-9 ESV)

No comments:
Post a Comment