Saturday, July 03, 2010

She is three!

I didn't set out for these to be her 3 year old pictures... but there is a few I just adore! 

Three has been wonderful but so challenging, she is attempting to spread her wings and retest her boundaries. Independence is a great thing when earned and exercised respectfully. I am reminded that this is a season and an opportunity to point her to the cross when she cannot obey and to remind her that she needs God's help to obey and follow mommy and daddy. We often ask her if was she is doing is pleasing to God, when the answer is no we remind her she cannot please God without Jesus' help. We also let her know that mommy and daddy can't please God without His help either and we often need to ask God for help. I rest totally in the fact that God is working the Gospel in her life and I rejoice to see the lightbulbs click :) 


1 comment:

Shelly said...

Those are adorable pictures!