Saturday, July 10, 2010

Grace's BBQ Meatloaf

I am not a very good "cooker" (cooker is what Kyla calls me). I don't mind cooking I hate the mess it creates! I am also not a very elaborate person by nature so if  a recipe has more that 10-12 ingredients (or things I cannot pronounce for that matter) or more than a few steps I am out! However Grace over at The Mommy on The Bus Says... posted this recipe a few months ago and we have had it many time since and honestly I love it! It is in my oven now and my tummy is growling as I share this with you. (need I add I do not like meatloaf, usually) :)

Hope these few ingredients, simple steps and yummy meal bless your family too :) 

Grace's BBQ Meatloaf 

BBQ Meatloaf
--1/2 cup KC Masterpiece BBQ sauce
--1 lb. ground beef
--1/2 cup chopped onion
--1/4 cup plain bread crumbs
--2 T parsley
--1 egg
--salt & pepper

--Combine all ingredients. Mix lightly to blend. Form into loaf. Place in shallow baking dish 
(I-- Kara use a loaf pan).

--Bake uncovered at 375* for 40-50 minutes. Remove from oven, let stand for 10 minutes.

1 comment:

Grace~The Mommy On the Bus said...

How did it turn out?! I've been MIA from the blogging world for a while, but this post brought a smile to my face :)