As I always do, I debate, I go back and forth between convenience and living naturally, from spending money to living frugal. Well I have resolved to attempt to wean myself off of commercial products and use more natural alternatives.
Here comes this little gem:
I have been reading about Dr. Bronner's Magic soaps for awhile and have seen their funny bottles all over the place. You can use this marvelous bottle of soap for so many things, hand soap, body wash, shampoo, dish soap, detergent (laundry and dishwasher) & cleaner. Many of the homemade "recipes" you can make with this soap includes other helpful things you have around your house. Today I am going to share my new all purpose cleaner. I was using vinegar and water but I wanted something "more" this to me is more like 409. I choose Dr. Bronner's Baby Mild because I can add my own essential oils to scent things like I want but I can use this on Kyla and #2 as well as for everything else.
Alice's Wonder Spray All-Purpose Cleaner
(altered)
- 2 tablespoons distilled white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups hotwater
- 1/4 cup castile soap (Dr.Bronners Baby Mild)
- 10-15 drops essential oils (Tea Tree Oil)
---
- Mix the vinegar and borax in a 16oz spray bottle.
- Fill bottle with the water and shake to dissolve the vinegar and borax.
- Add soap LAST and then scent with essential oil.
- Use as you would any all-purpose cleaner. This mix can get quite soapy so you might want to have a cloth wet with just water handy to "rinse" with.


No comments:
Post a Comment