Sunday, April 25, 2010

Big News!

Today I am home from church sick! It has been a long time since I have stayed home from church sick. I think whatever I have Kyla may be getting, all she is doing is sleeping and laying around too. So both girls are home today. Sundays are not the same without Church. I am bummed I had to miss today, Justin is going to share some exciting news with our church family... and I am going to miss it! 

So, I am going to share the exciting news with you... 

WE ARE EXPECTING A NEW LITTLE GUFFEY! 

We got to see an awesome little heart beat last week and Kyla is excited to be a big sister... of course she insists I have a baby sister in my belly! :) 

5 comments:

Laura said...

that's great news! I'm sure she'll be a very energetic big sister... to a little girl or boy :) I hope you both start to feel better soon

Michelle "Picklewart" said...

Kyla is going to be a great big sister! Congrats to the growing Guffey clan!

Tonya said...

I am so happy for you and Justin!

Grace~The Mommy On the Bus said...

:) YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

Digital Marketing Delhi said...

I certainly agree to some points that you have discussed on this post. I appreciate that you have shared some reliable tips on this review.