Friday, July 04, 2008

What we have been up to...

I cannot believe it has been 4 weeks since I posted! YIKES! I am sure you (all 3 of you) have been wondering whats been going on. Not a lot really so I guess not much to write about. We all know that cannot be true considering we have a 1 year old. Well about that one year old, she is so busy... walking like crazy, into everything! I am amazed at how quickly she catches onto things. She is such a joy and she is also very difficult at times. We have entered the phase of hitting and no! She wants to do what she wants when she wants to. It is crazy how strong willed she is but by God's grace we are disciplining her and teaching her obedience. If she doesn't obey us how will she ever learn to obey her Heavenly Father. Here is a cute little vidoe of her being sweet!


Justin has been busy working like crazy since he graduated! We are excited to see what God has in store for us next!

I have been busy updating my webpage and thinking more about business stuff. I would love some feedback if you want to offer it. www.karaguffeyphotography.com I am also going to be doing my photography blogging at www.karaguffey.wordpress.com if you want to subscribe. I will show session sneak peaks and specials on that blog. Thank you to all you who have contributed your beautiful faces and those of your children! I appreciate you!!

I guess that is really about it! Thanks for stopping in!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl, I think the website looks really great! The only suggestion I would have is possibly adding a non-flash option b/c I know several people who don't have flash on their computer so you're shutting out that audience. I think it's great that you're adding a photography blog as well! I think that's a great way to really engage people.

Glad to hear you all are doing well! Take care!

Katie B said...

I just wanted to say that enjoyed reading through your blog, you have a beautiful family and I love to see your passion for the Lord! You are beaming with His grace and love through your writing. Be encouraged :)

Katie B said...

I'm sure parenthood has it's challenges just as much as it's joys! How awesome is God to give us the gift of experiencing a little life through parenting tho!! I'm excited to get to that point... but it will be a little bit I think. Your so right marriage is tough, but it's so worth at the same time!

I found your site just crusing through some other blogs, sort of jumping from one to another... I really wanted to see other bloggers out there that shared my faith!

It's so nice to meet you!