Sunday, July 13, 2008

Our rite of passage as parents...

Chuck-E Cheese

We made our first trip to Chuck-E Cheese! It was fun althought Kyla didn't like the overgrown mouse and hung on tight to daddy!! (he enjoyed being the hero!) At the end of the day we gave away 10 tokens because she was done and some tickets because well we didn't need some cheap prize that would just become a choking hazard! :)

Not likin chuck-e
Chuck-E Chees

2 comments:

Shel said...

Ah, yes - the rite of passage! Give it about 1 1/2 more years and ms K will be running wild!!! Cute pics - I like the cup one. And of course I love the ones of Super J to the rescue!!!

Yeah, Shawn was writing out a few bills last night and it was hard to not snatch it out of his hands!! He laughs that I still have "my checkbook" and jokes that I am going to build a secret stash. Yeah right. Although there will be considerably more cash in it this fall when we don't have to pay daycare for Eli!

david mcmahon said...

Came here from Mary's site. Beautiful photography.