Our visit this time was probably one of the most relaxing. Justin spent 3 days on the lake, and I spent a few hours in the pool and Kyla well she was just the spoiled grandchild the whole time ;) just kidding she was really great while we were gone.
We didn't see everyone we generally see but it was a nice time of relaxing and enjoying family. Sometimes I will call my mom and her and grandma will be out to lunch and to be honest I get a little jealous. So it was nice that me and Kyla got to go with them one day for lunch. We got to meet our newest cousin and I got a great shot of him with grandpa!
Another great thing was the Tulsa Zoo. We went and had a good time. It was STINKIN hot the whole time and Kyla was so over the zoo by the time we got to the africa side of the Zoo. But hey thats okay!
I also got to go to a photography conference while I was home. It was very beneficial and I am still soaking everything in!
Here are a few picture of our trip:







1 comment:
Wow, Kyla has soooo much hair and it is sooo curly, what a cutie! And your photography is awesome, I wish I lived close enough for you to take our picture!
Post a Comment