Today was beautiful! Thank God for such amazing weather! We went to the park for just a little bit today! Justin had to leave for work so he didn't get to stay long and so Kyla and I didn't stay long. Long enough to snap a few pictures though :) She was into eating the wood chips AND looking at the boys that were playing on the toys!
I love this little girl soooo stinkin much!! (first time down the slide)

Her watching the boys play



This is one boy she is CrAZy about!

Sitting at the bottom of the slide: (she is TOO BIG!)
2 comments:
It was such a pretty day, I'm glad you all got to enjoy it! Those are great pictures, Kyla is just SO adorable!!
I love the new layout too by the way. Very spring-y!
Yeah, she is just getting way too big!!! Such cute pics!!! :)
Post a Comment