Friday, March 28, 2008

Pregnant Man?

I am not sure if you have heard but there is a "man" who is pregnant. I say "man" because legally this person is male because they have undergone a gender change however this person is still genuine female in nature (organs and such). His wife could not conceive and so he opted to carry a baby and after many searches for a doctor and a donor they opted for home insemination.

Does this just not irk you? What astonishes me is the place where I initially heard about this most people supported this decisions and thought it was great! When I think about how warped we have become as a culture I shudder!! I am thankful God is in the business of redeeming people and He has placed his church in the midst of this darkness. Now it is our task to diligently let His light shine!!!!

No comments: