First I made Kyla this Cherry Dress, don't look closely there is a lot wrong with it. She will look cute nonetheless!

There is a baby shower tomorrow night for a friend of mine from church and I made her (as is my custom now) a wrap (see www.mobywrap.com for the general idea)

A wall hang, where the card is she can put a picture

hairbows, most likely for the future:

And a Taggies Blanket:

It was fun to make the stuff for the shower. Hope she likes it!
We are leaving this weekend for Missouri. We are attending a youth conference that Justins brother is putting on. Then I am going to OK for a few days. Mom will bring me back since she is coming for Spring Break! Fun times, but very busy!
1 comment:
you're getting so good! too bad I most likely won't be in Lousiville when I have a baby... you can always mail a wrap to me though ;)
Post a Comment