Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Few new ones of Kyla!

So I came across a link to enter your baby in the cutest baby contest with Regis and Kelly. Justin and mom think I should... I am not sure. The hard thing would be to pick a picture!!!! What do you think? Any favorites?

The belt is mine. A gift I received as a little girl. The red baby legs I made usings womens knee highs! I have a few more pair to make! Are they not the cutest things ever!!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of her in the red! Those leggings are adorable!! You should definitely send them a picture!

Anonymous said...

I think my favorite though, is her outside in the black and white outfit. So cute!

Heather said...

Personally, I've never been a fan of any kind of contest that is based solely on outward appearance. None of us can affect how "cute" we are, so aren't we just comparing God's handiwork? What is really the point of a contest like this anyway? Bragging rights? And what if she doesn't win (which of course I think she should)? Will you feel bad or think she is less cute? Or what if she does win? Will it cause you to boast? Just my 2 cents worth...