I am sitting in bed watching a documentry on the Klu Klux Klan and fiddling with pictures on my computer. I am going to attempt to do a 365 of Miss K this year!! I know you think I probably take one of her everyday but I don't EVERY day.. just most. I am also going to challenge myself to do 52 (one a week) of creative shots. Something other than faces :) I think I have my first one so we will see. Join flickr! It is a lot of fun and you can keep up with my little projects.
I am really getting into sewing!!! I made a few blankets for Christmas and have made Kyla a few things. I like it better than scrapbooking because there is FAR less involved (not as much stuff to clean up). It is fun!!
Want to share a few pictures with you: One of Miss Kyla from today,and one in front of a christmas tree. The others are of 4 generations.




I hope your holidays were grand!
1 comment:
I hope you guys have enjoyed your break and the time away.
I can't wait to see your new photo exploits this year!
Post a Comment