We are so blessed by our church family! I truly look forward to Sundays and spending time with my brothers and sisters in Christ. We have some great people at our church and God continues to bring more people! It is great!! This past week at our VBS we had an average of 64 kids there! That is incredible! We had a mission team from Missouri there who did a lot of the work. It was great! The best thing is that God is raising up people to take over ministries at our church. It is so exciting to be a part of the body of Christ where people genuinly love the Lord!!

Today is Father's Day! Justin's first as a daddy and he is soaking it up! We tried a photo shoot but that didn't work out so well! Here is one good one! Maybe more later when she is happy! What a blessing I have! A Godly husband and an amazing daughter!!
1 comment:
Very interesting blog. A lot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that attract others, but I'm most definitely interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.
Post a Comment