After much time I have decided I am going to try my hand at blogging, once again!! I am going to strive to keep this going! It is 1:00 am and my daughter is asleep upstairs and has been since 10:00 pm and my husband is asleep on the couch and here I sit at the computer! Why oh why I need to be sleeping right?!? To make matters worse the tv is on a silly infomercial and I am to lazy to get up and turn it off!!!!!! This is madness!
Recently I have been challenged to become the wife that God created me to be. I realized that I was not loving my husband enough and I wasn't getting close to honoring him like I should. Conviction sunk in and I have been really challenged to shut my mouth and to be a joy to be around. (I mean who wants to be the nagging wife on the corner of the roof!!) It has been a challenge but I find myself saying much less. I am still working on the joy to be around... not to blame it on post partum hormones, but I do not feel like myself yet! Nonetheless my joy is or should be in the Lord and not my feelings!
Speaking of feelings it is amazing how much you can love someone you have known for so little time. My heart swells when I look at my daughter. I cannot believe God has given us such a precious gift! Oh how I adore the little moments with her. The laying in bed in the mornings, the funny faces she makes when she doesn't like something. It is so sweet!! Praise God for such a precious gift!
No comments:
Post a Comment