Tuesday, June 19, 2007

How Come?!?!

Why is it that I have so much to do and I choose to sit around all day!!!! I can't say it wasn't nice, I just feel so lazy! I finished a book today and I spent plenty of time taking it easy!

We are leaving on Friday to go on vacation! Justin is going to the Founders Conference and we get to hang out with my family! It will be a great time! Then we are going to Branson for a few days to spend time with Justin's family. Looking forward to showing Kyla off and getting some quality time with friends and family.

Some plans for vacation: Hang out with friends, go to the zoo, get a pedicure (mom is treating me, isn't she sweet), seeing family, (this hopefully includes my great grandmother which would be Kyla's great great grandma)and plenty of pool time and sunshine!! I can't wait!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I feel the same way (lazy) very often. But, please remember that you just had a baby 5 weeks ago!! You are supposed to be taking it easy! You are not getting a full night's sleep and your baby is sucking your energy out every 2-3 hours! Enjoy the lazy moments now and when Kyla starts running around the house you'll be wishing for some "down" time!