Friday, March 08, 2013

Life Lately {Wrap Up}

I cannot believe we are into the month of March! That means I am gaining an hour of daylight, my hubby is turning a month older and SPRING is here! We are also close to finishing our Classical Conversations year. It also means wedding season is around the corner. I am incredibly thankful for God's provision in our lives and the things he is teaching me! I thought the best way to catch up would be via photos of my life! 

Little man got his first haircut. It helps to keep it out of his face! He is getting super big saying all kinds of words and melting mommy's heart daily! 


Bible time is such a precious time, it can be a challenge with two little people but God is doing great things through His word in our lives!


I know that one of these days when they are grown and gone I am going to want to remember what it was like in the day to day with these two!


My valentines! They are the best of friends and I am so thankful!


Judah means "the one who praises God" we have no doubt that God will use him for His praise and glory! This little guys LOVES music!


Two of my very favorite kiddos came by for the morning and we spent some time painting and playdouging! :) (playdoughing is a word, right?)


Some evening we will pull out the ipad and worship via you tube! One of my very favorite videos is this one. Check out the whole playlist here.


That is a pretty good summary of my life lately!

Pray you all are doing well!

No comments: