I am linking up with,
If you are stopping by from the link up, say hi!!
In my life this week…
We have been busy the past few weeks but life is going on! This week I have been home a little more. I have so much photography to catch up on!
In our homeschool this week…
it has finally clicked! I feel like the past 9 weeks have been in vain and school is finally clicking. I have a direction and we are going that way :)
Places we’re going and people we’re seeing…
Kyla's last soccer game is Saturday and I am gearing up for little man's first birthday next week!
My favorite thing this week was…
Seeing my girl get excited about learning, sounding out words, reading numbers, comprehending place value, memorizing scripture. When I was tucking her in last night I asked he what her favorite thing she is learning she told me math. That makes this very non-mathematical momma's heart sing!
Questions/thoughts I have…
I am interested in what people are using for language arts. Any IEW users out there? What do you think? What are you using? I am thinking for the future.
Things I’m working on…
Photo's - I have 4 sessions to edit and a wedding!!
I’m reading…
A Praying Life, but preparing my book list :)
I’m cooking…
From the pantry!
I’m grateful for…
Great friends the Lord has blessed me with and my sweet sweet family!
I’m praying for…
my family!
A photo, video, link, or quote to share…
Quote of the week,


4 comments:
Yay for things "clicking" in regards to school! It does happen, and so rewarding when it finally does!
It is wonderful when it works. When you have rough days remember this feeling - it helps.
Stopping by from Homeschool Journal to say hi.
Oh, we had some days like that this week! No crying, but pouting, heads down, whining. But these days don't last! Glad to hear things are going along smoothly! Stopping by from THMJ!
Glad you had a good week and are busy with your photography:)
Love the last two photos! We all have days like that once in a while, don't we?!?!
Thanks for your comment about the recent field trips. I didn't realize that my email address was not showing up on my blog! Thanks-I fixed it. I guess we do live fairly close to one another:)
Post a Comment