I am a coffee drinker?!?!
Now to some of you that might not be a big deal but it is to me! I have always loved the smell of GOOD coffee but never the taste. Well this summer I have drank blended coffee like it is going out of style. However it was hurting the ole pocket book. so I decided I can do this myself. I bought some coffee. For you coffee lovers I didn't buy my own bean and I went kinda cheap since I wasn't sure if it would be any good. So I bought Eight O'Clock Coffee french vanilla flavor.
So I dug out the coffee pot (it was in the deep dark corner under the sink) and put it to use. I made my very first (maybe 2nd at the most) pot of coffee. I tried it hot and well maybe when weather gets cold I can! The recipe tells you to freeze the coffe but I am way to impatient for that... so I just added ice. Frozen coffee cubes would be way better but I am still enjoying it! I am on my second cup and it is 8:00 pm! I am sure its going to be a late night!!
Here is the recipe if you like: http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Iced-Mochas/Detail.aspx?prop31=1
2 comments:
I love Eight O'Clock Coffee, hot and iced. Glad to see someone else does too! FYI - they just started a program where you get free Visa gift cards, check out their website.
You know I like my coffee :) My fav to make at home is the Folgers Hazelnut. My fav to buy out is McD's :)
I drink it hot in the mornings. But if I have some leftovers, I will put my pot in the fridge and then in the afternoon, I will drink it with some ice and milk in it....yumm! I've even put that combo in the blender and made a fru-fru drink before!
Post a Comment