Here is one from my most recent maternity shoot! Thanks Chad and Krista for being so great!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I don't comment a whole lot, but I do look at all your photos. I have to say that every set just gets better. I think it's great that you've really taken the leap into your own photography business- your pictures are wonderful!
THANK YOU! That means a whole lot! I do feel like I am improving with every set aswell! But I know I have a long ways to go! Thanks for taking the time to look at them! Ya know, I can take some of you and Jacob sometime ;)
3 comments:
I don't comment a whole lot, but I do look at all your photos. I have to say that every set just gets better. I think it's great that you've really taken the leap into your own photography business- your pictures are wonderful!
THANK YOU! That means a whole lot! I do feel like I am improving with every set aswell! But I know I have a long ways to go! Thanks for taking the time to look at them! Ya know, I can take some of you and Jacob sometime ;)
I've thought about it! We may take you up on that at some point. Most pictures of us were taken BY us, so it's just our big heads at weird angles :)
Post a Comment