Monday, September 10, 2007

About Me Section

I am working on my webpage. What do you think of this for my about me section? You grammar buffs out there help me out!



There is more than looking through a lens and snapping a shot. For me photography is capturing a moment in time. A moment that can continually be relived through a photograph. I have always had a passion for photography and my desire has increased with the birth of my daughter. My passion has lead me to take a leap into a profession. I am just starting out and seeking to build my portfolio, therefore; the savings will be past on to you!

I am an on location, natural light photographer. We will meet at a location of your choosing (I have some suggestions if you are stumped) and I will take my time to get to know you and your family. Then we will have a great time making memories that your family can cherish forever.

Other than a photographer I am a christian, wife and mother and love every minute of it! A few of my favorite things include: sunshine, flip flops, chap stick, ink pens, and cherry ICEE's!!

2 comments:

Mary said...

I love the touch at the end...very personal and gives a quick and playful insight to YOU. I like the picture of you there, too! :)

Heather said...

Kara,
I think this sounds really good! As far as grammar, I would change "My passion has lead me" to "My passion has led me" and I would also change "the savings will be past on to you" to "the savings will be passed on to you."