"My flesh and my heart may fail,
but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever."
but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever."
Psalm 73:26
I have found myself taking great comfort from this scripture lately.
Why?
- because I am sinful and battle with sin continually.. my flesh fails
- things don't go the way I want or expect them to.. my heart fails
- I cannot seem to keep up with all the stuff that needs to get done.. my flesh fails
- I see the struggle others have with this world and sin.. my heart fails
But..
God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever!
So I..
- continue to wage war against my sin.. because God is my strength!
- continue to pursue righteousness by waiting on the Lord.. because God is my portion forever!
- continue to run the race God has set before me.. because God is my strength!
- continue to encourage, exhort, and pray for others.. because
God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever!
No comments:
Post a Comment