Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Silly Face and Crazy Hair

Yesterday we pretty much piddled around the house! There was no need to fix Kyla's hair! It usually is curly when I wet it with water. When I don't it just looks like it did the day before but bigger!! She had a pony tail the day before and she made her hair flat from all the rolling around and playing she does. This was the result...


For a few months she has been making a silly face. You have to be quick to see it because all she does is blink real fast and squeeze her eyes and smile real big! It's enough to warm even the coldest heart!


In other news, I finally have a new logo that I really like! (Probably because I didn't design it!) I have also updated my website some so check it out if you like...
Click Here

1 comment:

Grace~The Mommy On the Bus said...

I can't get over that top pic of Kyla! She is SO PRECIOUS!!! Ya'll make pretty babies!!! :)