Well I told you I joined www.paperbackswap.com
I am so addicted :)
I got my initial two credits for signing up and posting 10 books (Julie you should of got a credit too since I referred you!!) and for those two credits I got 6 book coming! I found some good deals people were running:
Here is what I got:
- Guess How Much I Love You by Sam McBratney
- Flossie and the Fox by Patricia C. McKissack
- The Legend of The Indian Paint Brush by Tomie DePaola (I read this book as a kid)
- The Crippled Lamb by Max Lucado
- Just Go To Bed by Mercer Mayer
- The Adventures of Peter Cottontail by Thorton W. Burgess
I also sent out two books last week so I am waiting on two more credits then who knows what I will get!!! Oooo the possibilities are endless!!!!
So you should sign up, list me as a referral (karadon22) and post ten books!
1 comment:
I so know how awesome it is! I've started getting homeschool books I need. Yea PBS!
Post a Comment