Friday, December 14, 2007

Yada yada yada

I realize I haven't been so good about updating this thing. I will try to get better! Let see in the most recent news Justin found out that as of December 31st he will no longer be employed by Cellular Express. So that means the job hunt is on. Prayers are great! Pray that I am not a nagging wife about getting the resume finished!

Christmas is coming and Kyla has already halfway unwrapped one of her presents. She likes the paper a whole lot! She is 7 months old! OH MY! I will include a pic or two of her in case you are having withdrawls.

I am blessed! I do not know what else to say!

I really want to be more crafty! I really want to scrapbook!! I want sunshine so I can take pictures again!! I got a flash for my birthday, I am digging it!

It is nice and quiet here, Kyla is asleep, Justin is asleep.. I am pretty much sitting in the dark looking at my christmas tree and my fish tank! Life is great!

I would like to open an etsy but would not know what to sell. My mom should open one... she is amazing!

This year has been full of surprises for me. But all the while God has reminded me that He is working things out for His own glory.

It is hard to stay in the word and be a parent! How do you do it? What does it mean to model Godliness to your children? What and how are family devotions working in your lives?

We rented Amazing Grace on DVD and I am excited to watch it again (saw it in theaters) but we get home so late!!

I am going to St. Louis next week to meet my mom for a few nights! That will be fun! Hope the weather cooperates.

I realize it has been awhile since I have changed up my feet picture but do you know how hard it is to get pictures of her feet? HARD! I will try soon!

If you are still with me, thank you!
(oh and thank you for auto save or this would of been lost!)

Digital scrapbooking is fun, is it cheating?


To get her to leave the bow in her hair I had to let her eat her shoe!


Her new thing is sucking her bottom lip, which makes for huge cheeks! But I love them!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can try out digital scrapbooking for free @ http://www.ScrapbookGenerator.com (no software, no cost, no signup, no mess). Just upload a photograph, choose a template layout and add some 3D WordArt.